Funnel supports white labeling only for the Report Center. This is where you would share reports with your clients or other external stakeholders. Included with your Funnel subscription for "Dashboards & Reports" is the possibility to use your own logotypes and intro text. This will effectively remove the Funnel logotype from the visual aspects of the Report center.
Using our standard Report Center the Funnel name will still be visible in the address bar of the browser as the first part of the URL. If you would like to remove the funnel.io domain from the URL of the Report Center it is possible to set up white labeled domain for this. This white labeling is offered as an add-on at a cost and covers only the Report Center. The host name should be under a domain that you control and the included adjustments are:
- Change Report Center URL from https://app.funnel.io/#/reportcenter/ to
- Change invite emails to remove the mention of funnel.io
- Optionally set the "from"-address of invite emails to a specific sender, instead of using the current Funnel user's email
Contact your Funnel Account Executive to buy this addon.
Provide the hostname you want to use for your Report Center:
- If you don't own a domain name, you can obtain one from any major domain registrar service such as GoDaddy, Domain.com, or Bluehost.
- It should be a name you are not using for anything else
- Should not be a “naked domain” (e.g not just “example.com”)
- You must be able to create a “CNAME” in your DNS to point this name to a domain provided by Funnel
- You must have access to one of the following emails for that domain: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Provide the domain name you want to use for your Report Center, (e.g “reports.example.com”).
- After we receive the domain name, as part of the setup, you should expect to get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to all of the addresses above. You will have to follow the instructions (in one of the emails) to confirm that Amazon is allowed to create a certificate for the domain. To validate that this is sent on behalf of Funnel make sure the email is for AWS account ID: 0713-0370-0930
- After you have confirmed the certificate with Amazon, Funnel will provide the you with a domain similar to d3l23example.cloudfront.net and the you will have to create a CNAME in your DNS for your chosen domain and point it to the domain provided by Funnel.
- The new URL will be available once the DNS changes have propagated. This may take as long as 24 hours depending on your DNS provider and your settings.