- Hotel name
- POS: Point of Sale is the trivago platform on which your inventory is displayed.
- Partner reference
- Trivago ID
- Trivago URL: This is a direct link to this property on trivago.
- Average CPC: The Average Cost-Per-Click indicates the average amount you have been charged for a click.
- Bookings: Bookings indicates the number of your transactions as tracked by the trivago Tracking Pixel.
- Clicks: Clicks indicates the number of clicks as counted by trivago.
- Cost: Cost indicates the total CPC cost.
- Gross revenue: Gross Revenue indicates your total booking value as tracked by the trivago tracking pixel. Also known as Booking Amount.
- Hotel impressions: Hotel Impr is the number of impressions received for a hotel. An impression is recorded for all hotels on a search results page, when a user makes at least one click on any hotel on the page. Why it matters: The impressions help you to understand the traffic-potential of a specific hotel. The higher the impressions are, the higher the potential is.
- Net revenue: The Net Revenue indicates the value of total booking commission as tracked by the trivago Tracking Pixel. The calculation is Gross Revenue multiplied by margin. Deprecated due to: No longer supported by Trivago
- Net revenue/click: The Net Revenue per Click is your net revenue, as tracked by the trivago Tracking Pixel, divided by your clicks. Why it matters: you can determine whether you're breaking even by comparing the Net Rev/Click to your CPC. Deprecated due to: No longer supported by Trivago