Funnel.io will, when creating a new user, inviting existing users or resetting passwords, mail a temporary link to the users email. This to ensure that it is only that user that has access to the account. Sometimes these emails do not reach the user and this article helps diagnosing this.
Typically, when users don't see the mails in their inboxes, it's because of spam filters. If your recipients have looked in their spam or junk folders and still don't see the mail, there are a few other things to investigate.
- Is a particular user not getting your emails? Ask them to add
firstname.lastname@example.org their contact list or address book.
- If our email address is in their address book, have them check their spam filter settings to be sure that your content and/or address isn't blocked.
- Some mail providers throttle delivery, which can sometimes result in emails taking up to a few hours to be delivered to a specific email account.
- Could there be an internal firewall? Some corporate configurations regard these emails as suspicious and block them, even though we provide the @funnel.io domain information. Ask your IT support to review the whitelisting information if this may be the case, then please contact us if you need further help.
- You can always contact us if you need further help.
If you engage with your IT support regarding your email provider, note that:
- Emails from people at Funnel come from Google's Mail Server and support is handled in-app or sometimes with mail from
- Emails like invites etc. from the Funnel app will pass through MailChimp servers.
- Email regarding reset passwords can come from