This is currently in development and is available for customers volunteering for early access!
To use our currently available integration find your credentials by following step 7 here instead:
Adobe Analytic's own help article on the subject can be found here.
Create an integration
- Go to https://console.adobe.io/integrations
- Click New integration
- Click Access an API
- Select Experience Cloud > Adobe Analytics > Service Account
- Give the integration a name and description.
- Select and upload the public key certificate you created in the Create Certificates step above.
- Select one or multiple product profiles with access to the Adobe Analytics report suites you want Funnel to integrate with.
- Click Continue to integration details to see the credentials that has been created for you.
Add Credentials into Funnel
The private key content will have this format:
-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----
-----END PRIVATE KEY-----
- Open the private key that was created in the Create Certificates step above in a text editor. Copy the entire content of the file including the BEGIN PRIVATE KEY and END PRIVATE KEY tags.
- Click the ＋Data source button in Funnel and select Adobe Analytics
- Paste the content of the private key into the Private Key field.
- Also add the API Key (Client ID) and the Client Secret from the Overview tab of your newly created integration.
- In the next step add the Technical account ID and the Organization ID