- API access needed
- Reports available
• Raw data reports
• Aggregated reports
- Report differences
• Dimensions & metrics
• Country definitions
• Organic data
• LTV vs Activity
• Historical data
- API Key - The API key can be found in the API Access page of your AppsFlyer app page.
- App ID - Login to your AppsFlyer account at My apps where your App ID can be found under the App name. It will have the reverse URL format for Android apps (eg.
com.example.app) and an ID for iPhone apps (eg
API access needed
- Raw Data pull API - Needed for all Raw Data reports
- Organic Raw Data pull API - Needed for all Organic Raw Data reports
- Performance reports pull API - Needed for Aggregated reports
Raw Data reports
AppsFlyer premium feature, read more about these reports here.
- In-App events
- Organic In-App events
- Organic Installs
Read more about these reports here.
- Geo by Date
Dimensions & metrics
The Raw Data reports has more granularity in that it has a lot more dimensions and where each row is an event. The Aggregated report has fewer dimensions but has aggregated metrics (i.e. Sessions, Loyal Users) as well as Cost data (in the Daily Partner report).
- The country of the installation is used in the Aggregated reports.
- The country of the event is used for Raw Data reports.
- Aggregated report include both paid and organic data.
- Raw Data reports has paid and organic in different reports (and organic reports require specific AppsFlyer permissions).
LTV vs Activity
- The Aggregated reports contain metrics with Life Time Values (LTV) and shows each event aggregated on the Install Date.
- The Raw Data reports show each event attributed to the Event Date (aka Activity Date).
That means that a purchase made today will be shown if you look at today for Raw Data reports, but it will be shown for the date the user installed the App (up to 2 years back) for the Aggregated reports.
The Aggregated reports will match how the AppsFlyer UI aggregates the data. However if you compare the Raw Data reports with the AppsFlyer UI you will have to look at the Install Date in Funnel instead of the ordinary Date dimension.
Read more about what AppsFlyer says about the date attribution differences here.
- For Aggregated reports we go back until the date of the first app install recorded in AppsFlyer or maximum 2 years back (unless more is requested).
- For Raw data reports we go up to 45 days back, depending on user quota limitations.