API access needed
- Raw Data pull API - Needed for all Raw Data reports
- Organic Raw Data pull API - Needed for all Organic Raw Data reports
- Performance reports pull API - Needed for Aggregated reports
Raw Data reports (AppsFlyer premium feature)
- In-App events
- Organic In-App events
- Organic Installs
- Geo by Date
Dimensions & metrics
The Raw Data reports has more granularity in that it has a lot more dimensions and where each row is an event. The Aggregated report has fewer dimensions but has aggregated metrics (i.e. Sessions, Loyal Users) as well as Cost data (in the Daily Partner report).
- The country of the installation is used in the Aggregated reports.
- The country of the event is used for Raw Data reports.
LTV vs Activity
- The Raw Data reports show each event attributed to the Event Date (aka Activity Date).
- The Aggregated reports contain metrics with Life Time Values (LTV) and shows each event aggregated on the Install Date.
That means that a purchase made today will be shown if you look at today for Raw Data reports, but it will be shown for the date the user installed the App (up to 2 years back) for the Aggregated reports.
Read more about the date attribution differences here.
- For Aggregated reports we go back until the date of the first app install recorded in AppsFlyer or maximum 2 years back (unless more is requested).
- For Raw data reports we go up to 90 days back, depending on report and user quota limitations.