I'm having trouble with user quota
Brightroll/Verizon has a limit for
- The amount of requests we can make per user and day
- Allowed number of rows user can get per day
- Allowed number of rows user can get per report
We do what we can to stay under that limit, for example: keep a low download frequency, and smaller download windows.
When we do run into the limit we raise an error and schedule a retry. Whether we hit that limit or not depends on the amount of data we download on that day.
What you can do
- Select fewer dimensions (this will lead to fewer rows in the reports)
- Reach out to the platform and ask for higher quota
- If you've recently connected several Brightroll sources with the same user – the number of quota errors will go down as soon as the initial backfills are done